Highlights: Nazca / Chalhuanca / Cusco / Sacred Valley / Machu Picchu (by train) / Colca Canyon / Arequipa
Duration: 8 days/7 nights
Departs: At request
Frequency: At request
Road: Asphalt and dirtroad (± 1900 km)
Main attractions: Historical places, archaeological sites and beautiful landscapes
Lima -Nazca (around 480 km)
Nazca – Chalhuanca (around 375 km)
Chalhuanca – Cusco (around 300 km)
Sacred Valley (around 120 km)
Cusco – Chivay (around 375km)
Chivay – Arequipa (around 180 km)
Transfer to the airport of Arequipa.
End of our services.
Prices per motorcycle
An additional passenger costs US$ 750.00 less from the normal price.
This tour includes
- Rental of motorcycle Honda XR150 / XRE 300cc / Suzuki DR650, the client can choose
- Basic safety equipment (helmet, gloves and jacket)
- Spare parts when needed.
- Professional adventure guide and cultural guide for some archeological sites.
- Accommodations, first- and middle-class hotels with private shower and toilet, standard breakfast included
- Entrance fees Colca Canyon and the Sacred Valley (Pisaq, Maras salt mines and Moray).
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu, busses, trains and transfers at Machupicchu, cultural guide at Machupicchu
- Flight over Nazca lines
- Physical insurance obliged by Peruvian law (SOAT)
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle if needed
- Transportation of the motorcycles from Arequipa to Cusco (return to base)
- Photos of the tour
Is not included
- Fuel (for none of the bikes passenger or guide)
- Personal expenses
- Meals, except breakfast at the hotels
- 4x4 Truck for mechanical support and/or transport of luggage, driver/mechanic is included, this service does not include fuel and it costs US$ 140.00 per day
- Upgrade to a motorcycle Suzuki Vstrom 650 or Honda Xl700v Transalp for an additional US$ 80.00 per day.
- Full risk insurance US$ 250.00
- GPS Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
- Prices are given in US dollars and are per person
- There is a deposit for the bike of 500 USD or 1500 USD depending on the model chosen for the tour. This amount is settled the day of the tour via VISA credit card or cash (dollar or soles).
- The accommodations are in double rooms (if you want a single room you have to contact us)
- Payments are made through our webpage payment button or bank deposit