Highlights: Manu National Park (rainforest), beautiful wildlife and nature
Duration: 3 day
Route: Asphalt and dirtroad
Departure: At request
We will depart from Cusco heading towards the south-east, driving across the villages of Tipon, Huambutio, Huancarani and Ninamarca. Here we will be able to see the Chullpas (Inca buildings made of stones which were used for food storage).
We will continue the trip to Paucartambo, a nice village with colonial characteristics, located in the basin of the Mapacho River. Then we will visit the village of San Pedro where we will be able to see the Rooster of the Rocks (Gallito de las Rocas). Here we will spend the night at a very nice lodge.
Early in the morning we will continue our trip heading towards Pillcopata. When we arrive to the village of Patria we will take a boat and sail on the Pillcopata river and watch animals like: caimans, monkeys, jaguars, insects and we can see very old cave paintings on the stones exclusive in this area. We will overnight at a Lodge in Patria.
Early in the morning we will take our motorcycles and equipment heading back towards Paucartambo, taking a different route. We will pass by the community of Qollquepata and then arrive into the Sacred Valley passing by Pisaq. We will continue our way to finally arrive at Cusco.
End of our services.
- Minimum of 2 motorcycles
- Cost additional passenger US$ 400.00
- You can make the tour as a single motorcyclist for an additional amount of US$ 250.00 upon the normal price
The price includes
- Adventure motorcycle guide
- Motorcycle (Honda XR150 / XRE 300cc / Suzuki DR 650)
- Safety equipment (helmet, gloves and jacket)
- Physical insurance, (SOAT) obliged by the Peruvian law
- First- and middle-class lodges with private shower and toilet, standard breakfast included
- Boat trip
- Photos of the tour
Is not included
- Fuel (for none of the bikes passenger or guide)
- Personal expenses
- Full risk insurance US$ 250.00
- 4x4 support truck/transport of luggage with driver included. Cost per day US$ 140, fuel is not included
- GPS Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
- Prices are given in US dollars and are per person
- There is a deposit for the bike of 250 USD, 500 USD or 1500 USD depending on the model chosen for the tour. This amount is settled the day of the tour via VISA credit card or cash (dollar or soles).
- The accommodations are in double rooms (if you want a single room you have to contact us)
- Payments are made through our webpage payment button or bank deposit