Highlights: Cusco / Machu Picchu / Lake Titicaca / Colca Canyon / Arequipa / Puerto Inca / Nazca / Ica / Paracas / Ballestas Islands / San Bartolo / Lima
Duration: 11 days / 10 nights
Route: Asphalt and dirtroad
Departure: At request
Arrival to Cusco
Welcome by a representative of Cusco Motor Tour Peru at Cusco’s International Airport, transfer to hotel, acclimatization.
Cusco – Sacred Valley
After pick up from the hotel and delivery of equipment and motorcycle, we will be heading towards the beautiful Sacred Valley of the Incas and its colorful landscapes. Here we will have a nice lunch and in the afternoon we will visit the whole valley and its archeological sites like Pisac, town of Maras, Moray archaeological complex, Maras salt mines and finally Ollantaytambo where we overnight in our hotel.
Ollantaytambo - Machupicchu
After breakfast in Ollantaytambo we will take the train to go to Machupicchu where we will visit the archaeological site during the day. In the afternoon we will return to Ollantaytambo to our hotel.
Sacred Valley - Puno (8 hours approx.)
We will leave from Ollantaytambo after our breakfast and head towards the city of Puno in the south of Peru bordering with Bolivia, during our ride we will enjoy amazing views of mountains and natural landscapes, Andean animals and an impressive road to ride on.
Puno – Colca Canyon (Chivay) - Cruz del condor (4 hours approx. 3600m)
After breakfast at the hotel we will visit the Titicaca lake and the floating island of Uros, after which we have lunch. Then we will take our vehicles and equipment and depart heading towards the Colca Canyon, where we will arrive to Chivay and overnight in our hotel.
Colca Canyon (Chivay) - Cruz del Condor - Arequipa (5 hours approx. 3200m)
After an early breakfast we will leave Chivay around 5 am heading towards “Cruz del Condor”, about 40 minutes from Chivay. Here we will be able to appreciate one of the most beautiful nature’s spectacle, the Fly of the Condor. After spending some time watching the condors, we will continue our trip heading towards Arequipa, where we will arrive in the afternoon at our hotel. The afternoon is free to spend.
Arequipa – Puerto Inca (8 hours approx.)
Puerto Inca - Chauchilla - Nazca – (5 hours approx.)
Nazca - Ica (5 hours approx.)
Ica – Paracas - San Bartolo (4 hours approx.)
After breakfast at the hotel, we will leave at 7 am to Paracas were we are going to visit the national reserve of “Ballestas Islands” by boat (not included). Here lives a big colony of sea lions and other different animal species. After the tour that will take around 2 hours, we have lunch, then will take our vehicles and ride heading towards our last destination San Bartolo Lima, where our private transport will be waiting to drive us to the city of Lima to our hotel, end of the service.
- Fine first- and middle-class hotels with private shower and toilet, standard breakfast included (10 nights)
- Professional motorcycle guide
- Cultural guides for the archeological sites
- Entrance tickets to all the archeological sites and sites of interest
- Fly over the Nazca lines
- Entrance tickets to Machupicchu, busses and trains Machupicchu
- Boat trip to the “Ballestas” Islands (National reserve)
- Buggy adventure on the sand and sandboarding
- Rental of motorcycle Honda XR150 / XRE 300 / Suzuki DR650, the client can choose
- Safety equipment (helmet, gloves, jacket)
- Physical insurance obliged by Peruvian law (SOAT)
- Assistance truck (Toyota Hilux 4x4)
- Mechanical support
- Bike Trailer
- Spare parts for any eventuality
- First aid kit with oxygen
- DVD and photos of your adventure
Price: US$ 3960 per motorcycle
- Minimal 4 motorcycles and maximal 10
- Additional passenger costs US$ 1895.00
- For request under 4 motorcycles (1 to 3) please contact us
- Prices are given in US dollars and are per person
- There is a deposit for the bike of 500 USD, 1500 USD or 2000 USD depending on the model chosen for the tour. This amount is settled the day of the tour via VISA credit card or cash (dollar or soles).
- The accommodations are in double rooms (if you want a single room you have to contact us)
- Payments are made through our webpage payment button or bank deposit
Contact us for more information.