Highlights: Manu National Park (jungle) / Sacred Valley / Machupicchu (by train) / Cusco
Duration: 7 days / 6 nights
Frequency: At request
Route: Asphalt and dirtroad (±750 km)
Main attractions: Historical places, archaeological sites and beautiful landscapes
About 40 km.
Arrival to Cusco city, transfer to accommodation, and rest of the morning free, lunch (not included).
In the afternoon we will have a short briefing and then we will deliver the motorcycles and equipment. After getting a short practice and test drive we will begin our city tour heading towards the north of the city, reaching the archeological sites of Saqsaywaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara, Tambomachay and the Qorao pass. Then we will return and have a special dinner show (included in the price).
About 290 km.
After breakfast in the hotel we will take the motorcycles and depart heading towards the south valley. We will pass by the towns of Saylla, Oropesa, Huacarpay, Huambutio, Huancarani and Paucartambo, where we will have lunch (not included).
After lunch we will continue to the Hajanacu pass (4200 m) and pass by the towns of San Pedro, Chontaca, Patria and Pillcopata where we will spend the night.
After breakfast we will have a guided tour in the jungle, where we will be able to see many different animal and natural life. And we will have a boat trip over the river.
After breakfast in the hotel we will take the motorcycles and return by the same road as day 2 heading towards Paucartambo, via the Collquepata road and arriving to Pisac by night where we will spend the night.
After breakfast at the hotel we will visit the archeological site in Pisac, also the handicraft market. Then we continue our tour passing by the towns of Lamay, Coya, Calca, Urubamba where we can have a buffet lunch (included). After lunch in the afternoon we will continue heading towards the town of Maras (Salt Mines) and Moray (archeological site). Finally, we will continue to Ollantaytambo where we will spend the night.
After having breakfast we will transfer the group to the train station in order to take the train heading towards the Inca City of Machupicchu.
Arrival to Machupicchu, where we take the tour around the site (service includes: Train, bus to archeological site and return, entrance tickets to archeological site, professional cultural guide). Return to Cusco on our private transportation by night.
Free transfer from hotel to airport or bus station.
End of our services.
Prices per motorcycle
Additional passenger costs US$ 330.00 less than the published priced.
This tour includes
- Rental of motorcycle Honda XR150/ XRE 300cc / Suzuki DR650 , the client can choose
- Basic safety equipment (helmet, gloves and jacket)
- Professional adventure guide and cultural guide for some archeological sites
- Accommodations, first- and middle-class hotels with private shower and toilet, standard breakfast included
- Transfers between hotels and airport or bus station
- Guided tours in the most relevant archeological sites (Machupicchu)
- Physical insurance obliged by Peruvian law ( SOAT )
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle if needed
- Photos of the tour
Is not included
- Fuel (for none of the bikes passenger or guide)
- Personal expenses
- 4x4 Truck for mechanical support and/or transport of luggage, driver is included, this service does not include fuel and it costs US$ 140.00 per day
- Full risk insurance US$ 250.00
- GPS Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
- Prices are given in US dollars and are per person
- There is a deposit for the bike of 500 USD or 1500 USD depending on the model chosen for the tour. This amount is settled the day of the tour via VISA credit card or cash (dollar or soles).
- The accommodations are in double rooms (if you want a single room you have to contact us)
- Payments are made through our webpage payment button or bank deposit