Highlights: Cusco City Tour/ Sacred Valley / Machupicchu (by train) / Lake Titicaca / Colca Canyon / Arequipa
Duration: 8 days / 7 nights
Route: Asphalt and dirtroad (1100 km)
Departure: At request
About 40 km.
Arrival to Cusco city, transfer to accommodation, and rest of the morning free, lunch (not included).
In the afternoon we will have a short briefing and then we will deliver the motorcycles and equipment, contract signing and settling of the deposits.
About 190 km.
After breakfast at the hotel we will depart heading towards the Sacred Valley of the Incas. First we will pass by Pisac where we will visit the archeological site and also the handicraft market, then we continue our tour passing by the towns of Lamay, Coya, Calca and Urubamba, where we can have lunch (included). After lunch we will continue heading towards the town of Maras (Salt Mines) and Moray (archeological site). Finally, we will reach Ollantaytambo where we will spend the night.
After breakfast we will transfer the group to the train station in order to take the train heading towards the Inca City of Machupicchu.
Arrival to Machupicchu, where we take the tour around the site (service includes: Train, bus to archeological site and return, entrance tickets to archeological site, professional cultural guide). Return to Ollantaytambo by night.
About 400 km.
After breakfast we will take the motorcycles and equipment and we will be heading towards the city of Puno We will pass by the towns of Urcos, Quiquijana, Combapata, Sicuani, “La Raya” pass (4312 m), Santa Rosa, Ayaviri, Pukara, Juliaca and finally Puno where we will spend the night.
After breakfast we will visit the Titicaca lake (highest sailable lake in the world) and its islands like Uros (floating island) and Taquile. At the end of our trip visit we will return to Puno and spend the night there.
About 296 km.
After breakfast at the hotel, we will depart heading towards Chivay (in the Colca Valley) passing by the towns of Cabanillas, Imata and Huayllacucho. We will arrive to Chivay in the afternoon.
About 150 km.
After an early breakfast at the hotel, we will depart heading towards “Cruz del Condor”. Here we have one of the best spots in the Colca Canyon, and often it is very common to watch the flight of the Condor over the valley, an amazing and unique experience. Then we will take the road to Arequipa where we will have the afternoon free to enjoy this beautiful city, here we spend the night.
Transfer to the airport
End of our services.
Prices per motorcycle
Additional passenger costs US$ 680.00 less than the published priced.
This tour includes
- Rental of motorcycle Honda XR150 / XRE 300cc / Suzuki DR650 the client can choose
- Basic safety equipment (helmet, gloves and jacket)
- Spare parts when needed.
- Professional adventure guide and cultural guide for some archeological sites.
- Accommodations, first- and middle-class hotels with private shower and toilet, standard breakfast included
- Transfers between hotels and accommodations.
- Guided tours in the most relevant archeological sites (Machupicchu)
- Physical insurance obliged by Peruvian law (SOAT)
- First aid kit and oxygen bottle if needed.
- Transportation of the motorcycles from Arequipa to Cusco (return to base)
- Photos of the tour
Is not included
- Fuel (for none of the bikes passenger or guide)
- Personal expenses
- 4x4 Truck for mechanical support and/or transport of luggage, driver is included, this service does not include fuel and it costs US$ 140.00 per day
- Upgrade to a motorcycle Suzuki Vstrom 650 or Honda Xl700v Transalp for an additional US$ 70.00
- Full risk insurance US$ 250.00
- GPS Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
- Prices are given in US dollars and are per person
- There is a deposit for the bike of 500 USD or 1500 USD depending on the model chosen for the tour. This amount is settled the day of the tour via VISA credit card or cash (dollar or soles).
- The accommodations are in double rooms (if you want a single room you have to contact us)
- Payments are made through our webpage payment button or bank deposit