Highlights: Huaypo lagoon, beautiful views, Moray archaeological site, sacred valley brewery.
Duration: 1 day
Route: Asphalt and dirtroad
Departure: At request
This action filled tour will take trough the unknown country side of Cusco, we pick you up at your hotel in our Jeep to start the adventure, we will ride on asphalt road to the town of Cachimayo (around 20 min) were we take our detour and start with the back roads, passing different local farms and houses owned by the local families, these provide us with beautiful and unique views of nature and culture. We will pass a little town called Chancadores to continue to Huaypo lagoon and the town of Maras where the real adrenaline comes in, taking advantage of Cusco´s Andean geography we are going to enjoy some extreme adventure paths, that take us through extreme hill passes and difficult terrain surrounded by the most beautiful views of the local nature surroundings that will accompany us to the archaeological complex of Moray and on our way to the sacred valley brewery, here we take our time to enjoy a hard earned cold beer made by the local brewery and packed with unique Andean flavors. After our beer we return to Moray through the same path, once in Moray we take the main road to our base camp CASA OSQOLLO where we are going to enjoy a much needed lunch before heading back to Cusco, where our tour ends.
US$ 650.00 per 4WD (for up to three people)
- An additional passenger costs US$ 50.00
The price includes
- 4WD specialist guide
- High performance Jeep
- Safety equipment (helmet)
- Physical insurance obliged by Peruvian law (SOAT)
- Tour photos
Is not included
- Entrance tickets to the archeological sites
- Personal expenses
- Vehicle damage insurance (only experts)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- You can do the tour with the guide riding the vehicle or riding with the company of the guide that will be with you at all times (client can choose).
- Prices are given in US dollars.
- There is a deposit for the Jeep of 1000 USD (ONLY FOR PEOPLE THAT CHOOSES TO RIDE THE VEHICLE DURING THE TOUR). This amount is settled the day of the tour via VISA credit card or cash (dollar or soles).
- Payments are made through our webpage payment button or bank deposit