Price per day
- Engine Type: 149cc (Single cylinder, 4-stroke, OHC, air-cooled)
- Starter: Electric, kick start
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Fuel Capacity: 12 liters
- Seat Height: 32.5 inches
- Fuel economy: 47 km/l
- 300 km free (0,35 US$ per additional km)
- Physical insurance (SOAT) this insurance covers damages to the driver, passenger and third parties.
- City map
- safety equipment for the rider (helmet, gloves, motorcycle jacket).
- Rack (allows 10 kg’s of luggage).
Basic recommendations and mechanical tips for your ride. Chain lube and tool kit.
- Additional passenger (US$ 20 per day)
- GPS Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Extra helmet (US$ 5 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
Note: 250.00 US$ guarantee, settled with pre-authorization on VISA credit card, or in cash.
- If you are leaving Peru, the customs trade paperwork is US$ 186.00 (Bolivia and Chile)
- Additional damage insurance for 5 days or longer costs US$ 400.00
- Additional damage insurance for 1 to 4 days costs US$ 20.00 per day