MOTORCYCLE TOUR TO MANU NATIONAL PARK - RAIN FOREST
Highlights: Manu National Park (rainforest), beautiful wildlife and nature
Duration: 3 day
Route: Asphalt and dirtroad
Departure: At request
We will depart from Cusco heading towards the south-east, driving across the villages of Tipon, Huambutio, Huancarani and Ninamarca. Here we will be able to see the Chullpas (Inca buildings made of stones whiche were used for storage of food).
We will continue the trip to Paucartambo, a nice village with colonial characteristics, located in the basin of the Mapacho River. Then we will visit the village of San Pedro where we will be able to see the Rooster of the Rocks (Gallito de las Rocas). Here we will spend the night at a very nice lodge.
Early in the morning we will continue our trip heading towards Pillcopata. When we arrive to the village of Patria we will take a boat and sail on the Pillcopata river and watch animals like: caimans, monkeys, jaguars, insects and we can see very old cave paintings on the stones exclusive in this area. Here we can decide if we want to make a jungle walk or practice some river rafting. We will overnight at a Lodge in Patria.
Early in the morning we will take our motorcycles and equipment heading back towards Paucartambo, taking a different route. We will pass by the community of Qollquepata and then arrive into the Sacred Valley passing by Pisaq. We will continue our way to finally arrive at Cusco.
End of our services.
- Minimum of 2 motorcycles
- Cost additional passenger US$ 400.00
- You can make the tour as a single motorcyclist for an additional amount of US$ 250.00 upon the normal price
The price includes:
- Adventure motorcycle guide
- Motorcycle (Honda XR 250cc Tornado / Suzuki DR 650)
- Safety equipment (helmet, gloves and jacket)
- Physical insurance, (SOAT) obliged by the Peruvian law
- First- and middle-class lodges with private shower and toilet, standard breakfast included
- Boat trip/jungle walk/rafting
Is not included:
- Personal expenses
- Full risk insurance US$ 250.00
- 4x4 support truck/transport of luggage with driver included. Cost per day US$ 140, fuel is not included
- GPS (Tom Tom) Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Extra helmet (US$ 5 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
Contact us for more information.