MOTORCYCLE TOUR OF FOUR LAGOONS AND THREE CANYONS
Highlights: South Valley of Cusco / Pomacanchi (4 lagoons) / Suycutambo
Duration: 2 day
Route: Asphalt and dirtroad (±580 km)
Departure: At request
We leave the city heading south and we will visit Tipon (Water Temple), Pikillaqta (Pre-Inca archaeological complex), Andahuaylillas, the Lagoon of Huacarpay and Urcos, the four lagoons circuit (Pomacanchi), Queswachaca Inca suspension bridge, Kanamarca (Pre-Inca archaeological complex), and finally in Yauri we will spend the night.
We pay an earlier visit to Suycutambo Three Gorges (very impressive natural formation), and Raqchi Langui Lagoon (Inca archaeological complex) after which we return to Cusco.
End of services.
US$ 410.00 per motorcycle
- An additional passenger costs US$ 180.00
- Minimum of 2 motorcycle
- It is possible to do the tour with just one person for an additional US$ 120.00 upon the normal price
This tour includes:
- Adventure motorcycle guide
- Motorcycle (Honda XRE 300 / Suzuki DR 650)
- Safety equipment (helmet, gloves, jacket)
- Physical insurance, (SOAT) obliged by the Peruvian law
- Accommodation (hotel) and snacks (water, sweets, 1 fruit and an energy bar)
Is not included:
- Entrance fees to the archeological sites
- Full risk insurance US$ 250.00
- GPS (Tom Tom) Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Extra helmet (US$ 5 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
Contact us for more information.