MOTORCYCLE TOUR ´THE MAIN DOORS OF THE INCA’S EMPIRE´
Highlights: Sacsayhuaman and Pisaq, handicraft market, landscapes and nature.
Duration: Half a day (4 hours)
Route: Asphalt (about 95 km)
Departure: Daily at 9 am or 2 pmSacsayhuaman – Pisaq (about 95 km)
We will be heading towards Sacsayhuaman, located at 2 kilometers on the north of the city of Cusco. Amazing rock buildings, many theories indicates that it was a temple for the lightning, when the Spanish invaders came to Peru they called it La Fortaleza de Saqsaywaman. Then we will pass by Qenqo, an old ceremonial site dedicated to the cult of the earth, Puca Pucara, an important center to control the posts of the Inca trails and Tambomachay, an important place of water cult.
Continuing the trip we will cross the Corao pass and Pisaq, a pretty village with colonial and mestizo characteristics located at 32 km from Cusco. In Pisaq you will find the handicraft market and about 10 km located from the village is the Archeological Park of Pisaq, which consists of many platforms and offers a great view over the Sacred Valley. When finished we return to Cusco.
US$ 90.00 per motorcycle
- Minimum of 1 motorcycle
- An additional passenger is for free
The price includes:
- Adventure motorcycle guide
- Motorcycle (Honda XR 250cc Tornado / Suzuki DR 650)
- Safety equipment (helmet, gloves and jacket)
- Physical insurance obliged by Peruvian law (SOAT)
Is not included:
-Entrance tickets to the archeological sites
- Full risk insurance US$ 250.00
- GPS (Tom Tom) Rental (US$ 20 per day)
- Photo & video cam “GoPro” (US$ 20 per day)
- Rain suit (US$ 10 per day)
- Dry bag (US$ 5 per day)
- Tank bag (US$ 10 per day)
- Metal sidebox (US$ 20 per day)
- Extra helmet (US$ 5 per day)
- Additional motorbike equipment
Please contact us for more information.